Join The Pre-Pesach Purge!
Imagine a stress free erev Pesach . . .
You easily move from room to room, opening drawer after drawer checking for chametz, closing the drawer and quickly moving on…It’s not so hard to remove the chametz. What’s difficult is finding the bottom of the drawer! Let’s remove the junk from our homes now, so when we get to erev Pesach all that’s left to remove is the chametz.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose a purging partner who is willing to purge her clutter.
- Each of you get rid of one item on the first day of the month. Two items on the second. Three things on the third day of the month and so on…You can also do the reverse 30 on the first day 29 on the second day etc…
- Yes, that means 465 items by the end of the month! (If I did my math correctly…)
- To purge means that the items are out of your home! Whether it’s to a gemach, to a neighbor, in the garbage…it’s out! It’s not sitting next to your front door waiting for Mashiach to take it somewhere…
- The partner who keeps the purge going the longest wins an entry into a raffle for a pre-pesach prize! If you both complete the entire month successfully, you both enter the raffle and receive a second entry each!
- Send in your total at the end of the month to enter the raffle!
Choose your Raffle:
Free Home Management Workshop – all 4 modules! Value $300
Free Zoom session with Yael – Value $175
Free Pesach Designed to Thrive Program Value $150
To join, enter your email and press the button below. Keep your eyes on your inbox for your daily decluttering dose!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Yael Wiesner. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact