To receive your certification from Yael as a Professional Organizer, the following requirements must be fulfilled:
1. Payment in full.
2. Completion of core curriculum + professional courses
3. Completion of field work
4. Completion of final exam
Non- Compete Clause and Program Conditions
1. All rights reserved. All course material and content may not be reproduced, published, translated or distributed through any written material, books, magazine articles, electronic media and the like. It is prohibited to produce recorded or live teleconferences, recorded or live webinars, and videos, or any other online presentations using Yael Wiesner’s course material or a resemblance to her course material. It is prohibited to produce or distribute recordings of personal live classes given by the signer of this contract using Yael Wiesner’s course material or resemblance of her course material in any form (CD, MP3 etc.). In-person live workshops which are not recorded may be given.
2. All course handouts and tools may be distributed to your paying clients only. They must have the Yael Wiesner logo on it.
3. Each Professional Organizer is self – employed and is not an employee of Yael Wiesner. Yael Wiesner is not responsible for any income taxes or any other taxes or legal fees, and will not be held liable for any financial costs, losses etc. by Professional Organizer.
4. Telephone recordings provided by Yael Wiesner’s hotline should not incur any additional charge other than price of a local call. Yael Wiesner is not responsible for fees charged by your telephone service provider when listening to recordings. It is advisable to check with your service provider before listening to recordings to confirm that there are no additional charges.
5. Registration is final. All fees are non-refundable.
I have read and agree to this Agreement